PHILLIP D. HERMAN, P.E.
Graduated Cum Laude, from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown Civil Engineering Technology program in 1981 and was accepted into the University of Pittsburgh, Katz School of Business. Received an MBA with Honors in 1982 and began a career in Heavy Highway construction in California. Worked with the California Department of Transportation as a consultant until 1990 when he returned to Pennsylvania. Received his California and Pennsylvania Professional Engineering Certification in 1992. Has worked for various Engineering firms and as a Consultant to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. Has worked as a Municipal Engineer for over 23 years and has currently established Amrehn & Associates to provides affordable Design services for residential and commercial clients.
- Attended University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown; Civil Engineering Technology Program 1977-1981
- Graduated Cum Laude: First in Civil Engineering Class of 1981
- Received a scholarship to attend University of Pittsburgh Katz School of Business Administration.
- Graduated with a Masters of Business Administration, in 11 months, with Honors in 1982.
- Pursued a career in heavy highway construction in the state of California. Achieved Professional Engineering Registration by the State of California in 1992.
- Received Pennsylvania Registration by reciprocity in 1992.
Worked with several engineering firms as employee and consultant on projects including, but not limited to:
- Retaining wall structures
- Stream Bank Stabilization
- Bridge replacement
- Waterline improvement
- Storm Water Management
Public agencies included: Federal Highways, Departments of Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, Federal Aviation Administration, Environmental Protection Agency, California Department of Public Works and the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.
LYNNE R. HERMAN, MS ED
Graduated Magnum Cum Laude from Mercyhurst University. Has worked for the Northwest Tri-County Intermediate Unit as a Special Education Teacher for 40 years and is currently supporting Amrehn & Associates with her professionalism and expertise in Accounting and Management.
KATHLEEN J. HERMAN, DO
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
Graduated with honors from Converse College, accepted into West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Graduated in 2021 and is currently completing her Pediatric residency in Augusta, Georgia. She is providing administrative support to Amrehn & Associates in staffing, marketing and website development.
Amrehn & Associates is based in North East, Pennsylvania with Associates located in and around Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
We currently support Christian Charities and Erie City Mission outreach. Thank you from us and our three beautiful dogs, Baxter, Atticus (Old English Sheep Dogs) and Sadie (Brindle Great Dane).
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS, AMREHN AND ASSOCIATES